1. After washing your hands, clean your device.
2. Using the pull tab labeled as a handle, peel the protective backing down about one inch, exposing a portion of the adhesive side of the Gadget Guard.
3. Without touching the adhesive, fold the protective backing against itself, creating a crease which will prevent the protective backing from re-adhering to the Gadget Guard, and will leave the one inch adhesive portion exposed.
4. With the one inch portion of the protective backing still folded over on itself, lay the Gadget Guard flat on the device surface, meticulously aligning it with the contours of the device. Use speakers, buttons and or side edges as reference points to ensure correct alignment. Press
down on the protective top sheet of the Gadget Guard over the exposed adhesive portion to hold the Guard in correct alignment with the device.
5. Reach under the protective backing, grab the creased backing from step 2 and create a "tent" by pulling the creased backing down until the Guard stands up.
6. Working from the end of the device where the exposed portion of the Gadget Guard is adhered, use the installation squeegee to press the Guard on to the device, and force the protective backing off the other end of the device, in a slow, sweeping motion.
7. Using the pull tab labeled as a handle, pull the protective top sheet off of the Guard.